A guide to preparing conservation and demand management plansAn IndEco article
By: Shona Adamson
IndEco worked with the Ontario Ministry of Energy to prepare a guide to preparing corporate energy management plans in accordance with Regulation 397/11 of the Green Energy Act.
The guide provides information on the following:
- Meeting the CDM plan requirements
- Reporting on energy consumption
- Developing goals and objectives
- Developing energy saving measures
- Reporting on renewable energy
- Implementing the CDM plan
- Reporting on the results of the CDM plan
- Plan administration
The guide was prepared based on IndEco's extensive experience in developing corporate energy management plans.
The guide is available from the Ministry of Energy.
About energy plans under the Green Energy Act
Information about some of our plans are here:
Our community energy plan for the Town of Halton Hills
Our corporate plan for the City of Brantford
Our plan for Western University
Our corporate plan for the City of Barrie
For more information, please contact Shona Adamson 416 204-0360